Re: raidframe oddity, take three (kernel panic!)

>>> raidctl -u on [a reconstructing RAID 5], boom, instant panic in
>>> VOP_STRATEGY inside the reconstruction code.
>> Hmmm.... It's supposed to stop gracefully.. (it didn't used to, and
>> I though I'd fixed that...)  If you happen to have the panic message
>> and trace handy I'd be interested in seeing it..

uvm_fault(0xc0a0cbc0, 0, 1) -> 0xe
kernel: supervisor trap page fault, code=0

ddb's trace says (scribbled-down copy, ie, minor errors moderately
likely):

VOP_STRATEGY+0x1c
rf_DispatchKernelIO+0x170
TryToRead+0x612
ProcessReconEvent+0x468
rf_ContinueReconstructFailedDisk+0x282
rf_ReconstructInPlace+0x3e7
rf_ReconstructInPlaceThread+0x44

I have a kernel coredump from a sample crash, in case there's anything
useful to be extracted from it.  It appears to be repeatable (and, I
would guess, probably not a Heisenbug), so if it would be useful to
trigger it with, say, debugging printfs added, I can do that.

\ / Ribbon Campaign