Re: raidframe oddity, take three (kernel panic!)

        Hello.  What version of NetBSD-4 are you running?  Are yu  runing the
straight sources as of 4.0-release?  If so, then raidframe won't work with
such large disks.  You need the 4.0-stable release after June 1, 2008 or
so.  We ran into similar problems unning with large disks with the
4.0-release tree.
You want rf_reconstruct.c 1.95.0.2 or later.
-Brian