re(4) patch curing livelocks

The following two patches to OpenBSD's re(4) fix hangs occuring
when receiving at high speed:

http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/src/sys/dev/ic/re.c.diff?r1=1.93;r2=1.94;f=h
http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/src/sys/dev/ic/rtl81x9reg.h.diff?r1=1.55;r2=1.56;f=h

Unfortunately, the NetBSD driver is quite different from OpenBSD's,
and I don't know anything about NIC drivers, thus I'm neither able
to judge on the patches' quality (though they originally come from
Sepherosa Ziehau at DragonFly, who seems to be pretty able) nor to
port them over to NetBSD.  Nonetheless, they seem to fix hard hangs
for me I encountered using a 8169_SPIN3 re(4), so I'd be very
grateful if someone could take a look at this.

Thanks,

Dennis den Brok