Re: 3.1 USB panic

>> umass0: BBB bulk-out stall clear failed, TIMEOUT
> I think there are about five copies of this already in the PR
> database, and I don't think it's fixed in -current, either. :(

It's not the timeouts that bother me; that could be just the device
being slightly broken.  It's the panic when unplugging it while in that
state that seems like a NetBSD bug to me.

It seems similar things are already in the PR database, though, so
unless someone thinks there's something worth a separate PR in my case,
I won't bother filing another one.

\ / Ribbon Campaign