handling mmap of character device using fileops

Hello,

I'd like to use fileops in drm(4) to take advantage of fd_clone() and
eliminate other hacks related to storing/looking up per-file, device
private data.  Unfortunately, I don't see fo_mmap in struct fileops.

How should I handle this?  I seem to recall a thread on this a while
back, but I can't seem to find it.

Would supporting this also require new code in sys_mmap()?

Thanks,

--Blair