Re: slow softintrs

Hello,

On Oct 8, 2008, at 3:58 AM, Andrew Doran wrote:

On Tue, Oct 07, 2008 at 09:42:05PM -0400, Michael wrote:

I keep getting KASSERT() panics from soft interrupt handlers on SMP
macppc, usually it's about curcpu or curthread not being what some
mutex expects.

Need specifics to guess what the problem might be.

Of course a LOCKDEBUG kernel refuses to crash even after ~24h of build.sh -j4. I'll try again without that.

have fun
Michael