ddb and MODULAR modules

Hi folks,

Today during my work on dm driver I have found two strange bugs in ddb
which somewhat correlates with MODULAR framework modules. I created PR's for
both bugs [1] and [2].

First bug is easily reproducible you only need to load example module and try
to enter ddb with magic key sequence.

When you enter ddb and do bt symbols names loaded as MODULAR modules will not be showed correctly. I checked /dev/ksyms before entering ddb and symbol names
was there but db_stack_trace_print was still not able to resolve them.

Do you have any ideas/suggestions how to debug these bugs ?

[1]gnats.netbsd.org/39681
[2]gnats.netbsd.org/39682

Regards

Adam.