Re: Trying to get isochronous transfers for uaudio device to work with EHCI on NSLU2 USB port

Quentin Garnier wrote:
On Thu, Aug 21, 2008 at 10:13:30PM -0400, Donald T Hayford wrote:
Not sure which is the correct forum for this, so I'll start with users and port-arm (though I don't really think this is a port-arm problem). If I'm in the wrong spot, please let me know.

tech-kern is more correct.

[...]
I thought that ehci isochronous support was added recently by the summer of

Not through a hub.

Thanks for the info.  Is this a USB limitation or a NetBSD limitation?

Regards,
Don Hayford