Large raid sets and large disks in those raid sets?

        Hello.  I'm wondering if the raidframe code has been updated to
accomodate raid sets of greater than 2^32 sectors?  With the advent of
gpt(8) in NetBSD-4.x, I'm assuming we can now build raid sets of larger
than 2.1TB in size and put filesystems larger than this limit on them as
well?
        Also, can the raidframe driver recognize disks which are part of its
sets which are labeled with gpt tables rather than BSD disklabels?
If so, when was all this functionality installed?  Is it in -current only,
or is it in 4.x as well?

-thanks
-Brian