Re: anyone working on BCM4318 or porting OpenBSD's bwi(4)?

On Sat, 28 Jun 2008, Quentin Garnier wrote:

> > Anyone already working on bwi?
>
> I had something almost working a few months ago...  It would make the
> ieee80211 layer crash accessing NULL nodes though.
>
> Getting it into that state isn't that much work.
>
> I still have the mini-PCI broadcom card I was using at the time to
> test, but I don't currently have a proper WiFi environment to test it
> with.

Will you make a diff or tarball with your changes and new files that I can
try?

(My attempt to port doesn't compile yet.)

I can also provide access to my laptop via ssh to anyone who can help.

(I am also interested in doing a bounty and I can offer a small amount of
money. See my email on netbsd-users/current-users.)

  Jeremy C. Reed

p.s. In my original message:  s/have knowledge/have no knowledge/