Re: Removing softdep

> I also would like to see LFS fixed.
That makes two of us :)

> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Log-structured_File_System_(BSD)
I've read that, but I've never investigated the internals of either FFS or
LFS. What I don't understand is the difference between journalling and
log-structured filesystems. Isn't log-structuring just a special case of
journalling?

> http://www.netbsd.org/support/query-pr.html
> There several PRs.
I never hit any of those bugs. I must have been very lucky :) I use LFS on
two boxes, running 2.1.0 and 4.0 respectively. None of them is heavily loaded
and that's why I want to hear someone using LFS in production environment. I
don't track -current so I can't say anything about it.

Best regards