Re: Removing softdep

Brett Lymn a écrit :
On Mon, Jun 09, 2008 at 10:18:53PM +0200, Vincent wrote:
What about ZFS? I understand its porting should be on its way, or am I wrong?

There was some work done on porting part of ZFS as a Google summer of
code project.  The project scope was always just to get the zpool
driver working which, I believe, was acheived.  There is a lot more to
ZFS than zpool and as far as I know nobody has stepped up to do more
porting of ZFS so don't hold your breath.

Besides, hasn't ZFS been ported to FreeBSD?

Vincent