Re: Atomic migration chains, balancing fixes.

Mindaugas Rasiukevicius <rmind%NetBSD.org@localhost> wrote:
> Here is the patch to simplify the LWP migration by inventing atomic
> migration chains. It should fix PR/38169, however, it is different
> approach. Patch also makes periodical balancing mandatory, and thus fixes
> it and the priority raising in M2, which was broken after making run-queues
> mandatory.

Here is the updated patch:

http://www.netbsd.org/~rmind/mchains_and_fixes_2.diff

Migration points are adjusted slightly. This fixes few bugs and race
conditions (which also exists in the -current).

Unless nobody objects, I am intended to commit this.
Comments are welcome :)

--
Best regards,
Mindaugas