GSoC ext3

Hi everyone,
 I may be a little late so my apologies. As I said in a previous email
my job is to implement ext3 support on NetBSD as a GSoC student.
My plan is to use the already available wapbl code to add journaling
support to the ext2fs implementation. Since wapbl code has its primary
target FFS some work needs to be done such that we have a more
abstract journaling layer (like JBD with those familiar to linux).
This will help when adding journaling capabilities to other
filesystems. At this moment wapbl supports only metadata logging but
in order to fully support ext3 there must also be support for
data=journal and data=writeback.

If anyone sees some problems with this approach or predicts some
issues that would arise help me address them.

Thank you.