Re: [RFC][ARM32] Time running bug in the NetBSD time network

Thank you for your answer.

I've being answered to both mailling lists. Anyway I'm not sure what
you mean under 'manual accumulator'. I suppose you mean some f.e.
64bit counter incremented by interrupt or smth. like that. In OMAP/H4
case we havn't any purposes of this timer except micro-time
calculations. Timer #3 ('ref') is using as is. Therefore we can apply
patch regardless of other parts clearly.

--
With Best Regards,
Andy Shevchenko