Re: GSoC - USB Video Class (UVC) webcam driver

Hi,

Regarding video for linux, I have done some work in this area on FreeBSD:

http://perforce.freebsd.org/fileLogView.cgi?FSPC=//depot/projects/usb/src/sys/sys/videodev.h
http://perforce.freebsd.org/fileLogView.cgi?FSPC=//depot/projects/usb/src/sys/sys/videokern.h

--HPS