Journaling patches

Folks,

Unfortunately none of the outstanding issues have been solved yet with
the journaling support.  However, I'd like to commit the patches to the
source tree in the new few days - this will hopefully make it easier for
more people to test and look at these issues.

In summary, the issues are:

 - Can't log the root filesystem (or any FS if /dev isn't an ffs).
 - Log must currently live at end of partition.
 - Some heavy workload performance issues on SMP machines.
 - Some stability issues on SMP machines.

There is one other behavioural change.  You now need to use the "-f"
option to mount a dirty filesystem.  I'm not sure of the original reason
for this, and am not sure if this behaviour is desirable or not.  Any
comments?

A patch against today's -current is at:

   http://www.NetBSD.org/~simonb/wapbl-current-20080422.diff

Cheers,