panic in ioapic

Hello,

I am using NetBSD 4.0_STABLE at a dell 1950 with two dual core CPUs and 12GB ram. If I use a kernel without any apic everything works fine. If I use a kernel with enabled apic (one cpu or four cpus) after some time the kernel gets a panic in Xintr_ioapic_level5

you can find the screenshot at http://suse.uni-leipzig.de/dump.bmp

the error occurs in different processes like ftp, httpd or rsync. but always the apic funktion is affected.

unfortunaly the debugger does not respond to any input and so I can't report a full trace.

any idea what the problem can be?
Uwe