Re: PR#31110 may be closed

On Wed, 2 Apr 2008 12:39:35 +0000
 David Holland <dholland-tech%netbsd.org@localhost> wrote:
On Tue, Apr 01, 2008 at 08:29:47PM +0200, Dennis den Brok wrote:
> ...as NetBSD 2.x isn't supported anymore anyway.

ah, but is it *fixed*?

Dunno, but I can't test it anymore because the hardware is gone. As there don't seem to be other reports, I think that this behaviour might have been specific to this particular board by Elitegroup, which belonged to their battery-less "DeskNote" laptops and thus aren't probably in too widespread use.