Re: NetBSD resize_ffs SoC project

> Tasks out of scope SoC timeframe
> [...]
> 2) online filesystem shrinking and growing.  This needs major rewrite
> of resize_ffs and add support to FFS driver in kernel.

For shrinking, yes.  But for growing, it actually needs comparatively
little work, even including the kernel portion.

As the original author of resize_ffs, I'll be happy to work with anyone
who's working on it.  (Depending on what you're doing, I may or may not
be able to actually help, of course... :)

/~\ The ASCII                           der Mouse
\ / Ribbon Campaign
 X  Against HTML               mouse%rodents.montreal.qc.ca@localhost