Re: whether or not to be specific to ac adapter (Re: CVS commit: src)

On Wed, 26 Mar 2008 18:03:21 +0900 (JST)
yamt%mwd.biglobe.ne.jp@localhost (YAMAMOTO Takashi) wrote:

> what's the status of this?

I'm waiting for a consensus before changing the code.

> let me summarize my question; why do you want to distinguish ac
> adapter from other possible power supplies?  how ac adapter is
> special?

It's not special, and I agree that we can make this all more generic.

I suggested the power consumers stuff long ago (even with a patch) and
there were objections; I'd like to know what we want exactly.

--
Juan Romero Pardines - xtraeme at gmail|netbsd dot org
        The NetBSD Project

Make your own NetBSD/x86 Live CD:
http://www.netbsd.org/~xtraeme/mklivecd/