Playing with secmodel

Hello all,

I wanted to play a little bit with secmodel under NetBSD 4.0 and I got a little problem. As I didn't find how to change the secmodel to use ia a LKM I've recompile a kernel with commenting the line "options secmodel_bsd44" and adding a new one with "options secmodel_overly". I assumed as the overlay secmodel use the bsd44 it would work but no. My laptop won't start anymore. It stay at "root file system type: ffs" and nothing more happen.
But it isn't frozen, if I close the lid of the laptop the kernel print this.
I have a generic kernel + vesafb activated.
Am I doing something wrong ?
Thanks in advance and excuse me if it's the wrong mailling list to post on.

--
Manu