USB LKM driver question (pwc port)

Hi to all,

I am trying to port the pwc driver from FreeBSD (I am not aware this has been already done) and, for the preliminary steps, I'd like it to be a LKM, it's easier to test.

However, I am unsure as to what I shall put in the MOD_DRV declaration that follows USB_DECLARE_DRIVER. I found no help looking around in the examples, since no LKM handles USB.

The MOD_DEV I tried before is of course of no use, since it is static and does not get registred by autoconf.

Any hint?

Thanks a lot
Vincent