Re: [drochner%netbsd.org@localhost: CVS commit: src/sys/kern]

On Fri, Feb 22, 2008 at 11:28:15AM -0600, David Young wrote:
> On Fri, Feb 22, 2008 at 03:58:02PM +0100, Joerg Sonnenberger wrote:
> > Please back this changes out until the discussion of how to handle
> > (a) the console

I like Matthias's change.  Before it, the console on my product prototype
did not work after system halt, with the changes of the last few days.

Regardless of what's most conceptually elegant, the console just has to
work.  It looks like it's not going to be possible to build NetBSD
with the power management framework completely disabled, so it is very
important that (whatever the theoretical benefits) the power management
framework not introduce this kind of regression!

Thor