Re: Options MEMORY_DISK_SERVER

Daniel Carosone <dan%geek.com.au@localhost> writes:
> On Wed, Jan 02, 2008 at 04:31:57PM -0500, Perry E. Metzger wrote:
>> you only need to write a polling floppy driver.
>
> I'm sure well-written patches are welcome.

I don't even own a box of the correct type. However, I'm happy to help
anyone who wants to write such a thing by showing them examples and
explaining stuff that isn't well documented in libsa.

FYI, the code for an appropriate driver is unlikely to be very long at
all -- also, the existing driver in the kernel can be twisted into
doing what is needed, which further lowers the work involved.

Perry