Subject: Re: autoconf(9) tree in an odd hardware arrangement
To: None <tech-kern@NetBSD.org>
From: Juan RP <juan@xtrarom.org>
List: tech-kern
Date: 11/24/2007 12:19:58
On Sat, 24 Nov 2007 10:25:01 -0000 (UTC)
"De Zeurkous" <zeurkous@nichten.info> wrote:

> You're free to contest it and/or offer alternatives. In fact, I'd be
> delighted to receive a justified mental kick-in-the-ass from anyone. If
> no-one has standing objections, I consider my theory accepted and I expect
> an experimental implementation by the kernel developers to follow.
>
> If anyone would like to take a look at my TODO, just ask and I'll put it
> up and post a link to it. Perhaps it'll clarify things a bit. Then again,
> maybe not.

Really dude, don't you have something to do than talking nonsense all
the time? I've been reading your stupid comments for some monts already
and I think none of them was useful.

Why do you think somebody is interested in your TODO? you are only saying
bullshit and trolling all the time.

Perhaps if you can confirm your talks with some code, we'd trust you...
otherwise I can only say STFU, because your comments are not productive.

--
Juan Romero Pardines	- The NetBSD Project
http://plog.xtrarom.org	- NetBSD/pkgsrc news in Spanish