Subject: possible root devices?
To: None <tech-kern@netbsd.org>
From: der Mouse <mouse@Rodents.Montreal.QC.CA>
List: tech-kern
Date: 08/27/2007 01:22:35
I've got a question about the list of possible root devices (the one
printed if you type ? to the prompt provoked by RB_ASKNAME).

I'm working on my "root on cgd" stuff.  I think I'm most of the way
there.  I got cgd0 to show up - it's in the list of disks according to
hw.disknames - but it's not on the list of disks referred to above.
That list looks as though it's scanning all devices and printing the
disks, but there's obviously something going wrong.

Any ideas what I'm missing?

/~\ The ASCII				der Mouse
\ / Ribbon Campaign