Subject: Re: Anyone want to work on drm?
To: Blair Sadewitz <blair.sadewitz@gmail.com>
From: Vincent <10.50@free.fr>
List: tech-kern
Date: 07/27/2007 09:58:25
Blair,

> Eric Anholt told me today that he'd love to see
> our DRM code integrated upstream.  The bsd-core stuff is presently
> being updated, and I'd like to see our code eventually maintained
> there so that it doesn't bitrot.  I'm going to try my best with it,
> but I thought I'd ask and see if there was anyone else who'd want to
> do this.  I could use a "mentor" of sorts with more experience than I
> have.

I hope you'll find someone suitable, Blair. BTW, I still have a small
problem which I think is connected to DRM. If I launch X, everything is
fine the first time. However, if I exit and then try to reload it, it
crashes. Well, it doesn't crash with a core dump, the system just halts,
and I must shut it down roughly. I guess this is due to DRM or something.

Cheers
Vincent