Subject: Re: proplib changes
To: Martin Husemann <martin@duskware.de>
From: Adam Hamsik <haaaad@gmail.com>
List: tech-kern
Date: 06/26/2007 16:33:45
On Jun 26, 2007, at 2:25 PM, Martin Husemann wrote:

> On Tue, Jun 26, 2007 at 04:10:06AM -0400, Jared D. McNeill wrote:
>> Are you joking?
>
> I think what Jared is trying to say here, is something like: of
> course that
> is easy to fix. You boot with -c, use the integrated proplib editor
> (was: userconf prompt), find the array alternate-propllib-shared-
> object-paths
> and insert an entry for /rescue/lib to it.
>
> The kernel passes this proplib dictionary on to init, which then sets
> the proper environment variables for ld.elf_so - and you are rescued.
>
> Martin
So we are going to problib editor functionality to our -c kernel
konfiguration interface ? was decision already made in this ?
Regards
Adam Hamsik
jabber: haad@jabber.org
icq: 249727910

Proud NetBSD user.

We program to have fun.
Even when we program for money, we want to have fun as well.
~ Yukihiro Matsumoto