Subject: RE: uvm_fault panic on 4.0_BETA2/amd64
To: None <darcy@NetBSD.org>
From: De Zeurkous <zeurkous@nichten.info>
List: tech-kern
Date: 06/22/2007 20:20:34
Haai,

On Fri, June 22, 2007 20:00, D'Arcy J.M. Cain wrote:
> On Fri, 22 Jun 2007 15:21:44 -0400
> "Blair Sadewitz" <blair.sadewitz@gmail.com> wrote:
>> And here I thought I was in danger of overdefining my terms!
>> Unfortunately, I don't have the time to refute ad-hoc arguments.
>
> I believe it is well past the time we stop feeding the troll.  I
> apologize for doing so early in this thread but it has become
> increasingly obvious that there is no point in responding to Mr. Z.

That kind of behavior /exactly/ what I was talking about in my earliest
post in this thread. I'm not a troll, I have no desire for any kind of
negative attention and I have no intention of disrupting the operation of
this list and/or the project. What I am trying is both to make you see
that a number of you are shallow to constructive criticism and that the
project needs to be more goal-oriented (with a minimum amount of applied
pressure, I might add). You seem to lack a vision on both the present and
the future.

Baai,

De Zeurkous

Friggin' Machines!