Subject: Re: FYI: ENVSYS 2 ready
To: Juan RP <juan@xtrarom.org>
From: Quentin Garnier <cube@cubidou.net>
List: tech-kern
Date: 06/14/2007 19:37:43
--gKMricLos+KVdGMg

Hi Juan,

On Thu, Jun 14, 2007 at 04:55:59PM +0200, Juan RP wrote:
[...]
> You can see all the code here: http://www.xtrarom.org/repos/
>=20
> I'm going to commit it ASAP, so if you are not happy with something
> in the code or in the API, explain what's wrong and why and I'll answer
> you.

This smells very good.  I don't know how quickly you intend to commit,
but I wanted to look at the code, and between work and my stuff at home
claimed by a power surge, I might lack time.

Meanwhile, can you provide diffs for the files you modify?  That would
definitely help review (and not just mine).

Good work and thanks,

--=20
"You could have made it, spitting out benchmarks
Owe it to yourself not to fail"
Amplifico, Spitting Out Benchmarks, Hometakes Vol. 2, 2005.

--gKMricLos+KVdGMg

--gKMricLos+KVdGMg--