Subject: Re: zfs target platform
To: Juan RP <juan@xtrarom.org>
From: Martin Husemann <martin@duskware.de>
List: tech-kern
Date: 05/04/2007 14:48:10
On Thu, May 03, 2007 at 08:08:57PM +0200, Juan RP wrote:
> > > (Jason R. Thorpe is one of your mentors)
> >
> > Are you sure about this?  I'm happy to have more guidance; but this
> > comes as news to me.
>
> Yes, I think so :-)

The google application only allows to assign a single mentor, but we usually
have several people volunteer for mentoring a good application. The student,
however, does not see this list, but only the assigned mentor - which is
the one handling the google paperwork for the project.

Four developers have volunteered to (co-)mentor in this case, so I hope Oliver
will get all the support needed here ;-) [Of course from other tech-kern
readers too!]

Martin