Subject: uvisor slow/broken under 4.0?
To: None <tech-kern@netbsd.org>
From: Burchard Steinbild <bs@ux3.de>
List: tech-kern
Date: 04/24/2007 11:54:26
--nextPart2141664.qWgPXBUE4e

Hi,

for a while now, I'm syncing my palm pilot with several netbsd boxes.  For =
me=20
it worked flawless since 2.0 up to 3.1.  But since I switched to 4.0Beta2,=
=20
it's broken.  It got very, very slow (1h for a HotSync, took 3-4mins on 3.1=
). =20
Most of the time, the connection gets lost.

I'm not sure, if this really is a kernel problem, but it is my first guess.=
=20
Sorry, if I took the wrong list.

I'm using kpilot from pkgsrc-2007Q1.  The Palm is a Treo 650 connected via=
=20
USB.

Is there anybody else, who has this problem?  What can I do, to get closer?

Thanks.

cu
      ...bs

=2D--