Subject: Re: Please Revert newlock2
To: None <tech-kern@netbsd.org>
From: Bucky Katz <bucky@picovex.com>
List: tech-kern
Date: 02/20/2007 18:29:39
Thor Lancelot Simon <tls@rek.tjls.com> writes:

> You say you're trying to be direct.  I know Jason pretty well, and
> Jason just _is_ pretty direct.  But somehow you both seem to be
> speaking directly past one another -- and, I must admit, past me,
> and probably past anyone else reading this too.

Well, Jason's describing what I want incorrectly and he's saying that
something "isn't going to happen."

I've heard otherwise from other people, andd given the difficulty I've
had getting this group to communicate with me, I thought perhaps,
Jason was out of communication -- and I said so.

But yes, what I've been saying is going past a _lot_ of people.  I
keep saying "this change was too raw" and people keep accusing me of
wanting -current to be -release.

There's a lot of defensive misreading of what I'm writing coming out
of the NetBSD developers, and I've run out of clever ways to say it
differently.