Subject: Re: wscons versus z8530tty
From: Julian Coleman <jdc@coris.org.uk>
List: tech-kern
Date: 02/08/2007 19:26:09
> Err, zstty does that even if it's not the console? I'd call that a bug.

Well, we call zstty_attach() and we've set the ZS_HWFLAG_CONSOLE_INPUT flag,
so it does assume that it's the console.  I'd agree that there's a bug but
I don't know if the best place to fix it is in the calling (sparc) code or
in the zstty code.

I'm starting to think that fixing the sparc code would make more sense -
don't set the console-related zst_hwflags if we are using wscons.  However,
I'm still not 100% convinced, so I'm open to suggestions ;-)

  My other computer also runs NetBSD    /        Sailing at Newbiggin
        http://www.netbsd.org/        /   http://www.newbigginsailingclub.org/