Subject: Support for subvendors IDs and subdevice IDs in pcidevs
To: None <tech-kern@netbsd.org>
From: Quentin Garnier <cube@cubidou.net>
List: tech-kern
Date: 09/03/2006 00:59:13
--Qgof7w7UksPF5inF

Hi,

In the port of bnx(4) I used subdevice IDs in order to match the
identification done by the FreeBSD driver.  In order to do that in a
clean way I wrote the following patch.

http://taryn.cubidou.net/~cube/netbsd/pcidevs.diff

Unless I'm told to paint that in some other colour, I'll commit by the
end of next week.

--=20

--Qgof7w7UksPF5inF

--Qgof7w7UksPF5inF--