Subject: Question
To: None <tech-kern@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Giorgos Alexiou <hfestos13@yahoo.gr>
List: tech-kern
Date: 02/26/2006 09:02:08
I own an Audigy SE card. I tried recompiling my kernel
with the emuxki driver and when it booted, it
identified the card as Audigy LS but it did not
initialize any driver.
After doing some research I found out that the card
works with the opensound.com drivers but it has a lot
of bugs and issues. The card also works with the
latest ALSA driver (under linux offcourse) and it
seems to be based on the CA0106 chipset and not the
emuxki.
I would appreciate any help on getting the card to
work.

Χρησιμοποιείτε Yahoo!;