Subject: Re: COMPAT_NETBSD32 and Scheduler Activations status, one amd64 issue
To: None <tech-kern@netbsd.org>
From: Quentin Garnier <cube@cubidou.net>
List: tech-kern
Date: 01/04/2006 19:14:58
--71H8RJdeoX6JglLe

On Tue, Jan 03, 2006 at 05:24:08PM +0100, Quentin Garnier wrote:
[...]
> First I'd like to let you know I was able to run a few of the regression
> tests for libpthreads earlier, meaning that most of the work is at least
> possible (I still have issues with locks apparently, but I haven't
> looked at it closely).

All regression tests pass, now.  Time to try some real-world programs.

[...]
> I'll post a patch for netbsd32 coredump issue, too (they're currently
> broken).

Here's what I intend to commit:

http://taryn.cubidou.net/~cube/netbsd/core.diff

The parts that fetch the FPU registers is #ifdef'd out because what
was there was completely obsolete (and made the kernel crash), and I'll
need a bit of time to figure out how to do that.  I don't think it is
an urgent concern.

--=20

--71H8RJdeoX6JglLe

--71H8RJdeoX6JglLe--