Subject: Re: Adding Multiboot support (or not)
To: Julio M. Merino Vidal <jmmv84@gmail.com>
From: tlaronde@polynum.com <tlaronde@polynum.com>
List: tech-kern
Date: 12/28/2005 19:12:10
On Wed, Dec 28, 2005 at 06:36:33PM +0100, Julio M. Merino Vidal wrote:
> > [..] Just to say that in the boot load area, there
> > are probably more potential in other directions.
>
> Sure, but frankly, I'm doing this to learn something about the
> NetBSD boot process.  And in fact I've learnt quite a lot already :)
> (I'd say enough to write a rather complete manual page.)

That's something I totally understand since when I worked with GRUB that
was essentially to learn about the boot process too ;)

BTW, one---low priority---task I want to do some day is...get rid of
GRUB for NetBSD livecd or (easier) network boot...

Regards,
--
Thierry Laronde (Alceste) <tlaronde +AT+ polynum +dot+ com>
                 http://www.kergis.com/