Subject: Re: mbrlabel problem
To: Pavel Cahyna <pavel.cahyna@st.mff.cuni.cz>
From: Rhialto <rhialto@falu.nl>
List: tech-kern
Date: 09/17/2005 17:52:57
On Fri 16 Sep 2005 at 23:51:45 +0200, Pavel Cahyna wrote:
> But the output
> from mbrlabel which started this discussion still seems nonsensical to me.

I remember that in the past, if you selected "use whole disk" the  mbr
would just be sufficient to locate the disklabel, with some generic
numbers in it for the size, since nobody would care for it anyway. I
haven't checked if that is still the case.

> Pavel
-Olaf.
\X/ rhialto/at/xs4all.nl        -- Cetero censeo "authored" delendum esse.