Subject: Re: CVS commit: src
To: None <tech-kern@NetBSD.org>
From: der Mouse <mouse@Rodents.Montreal.QC.CA>
List: tech-kern
Date: 06/30/2005 02:03:58
>> [...experience treating files as directories...]

> It is possible for regular files to be treated as both files and
> directories with the directory part being subfiles.  [example]

> but what about directories?

In my case that was not interesting, because directories did not
correspond to anything in the underlying research project and thus did
not have the interesting structure that drove the file-as-directory
use; they were a fiction created by and for the impedance-matching
layer.

For NetBSD's purposes this is a much more important question. :)

/~\ The ASCII				der Mouse
\ / Ribbon Campaign