Subject: Re: yamt-km branch
To: None <agc@pkgsrc.org>
From: YAMAMOTO Takashi <yamt@mwd.biglobe.ne.jp>
List: tech-kern
Date: 03/20/2005 18:07:12
> > now i don't know anything apparently broken on yamt-km branch.
> >
> > - can anyone test luna68k?

and xen.

> > - is it better to wait merging until 3-0 branch is somewhat settled?
>
> What about PS/2, PDP-10 and mmeye (as noted in src/doc/BRANCHES)?

iirc, i excluded mmeye from my build script because it was not
buildable even on trunk at that time.  i tried it today again and
it seems buildable now.

playstation2 and pdp10 are not build-tested because
i'm not sure how to build them.

> It'd be nice to get the VAX kvm_mkdb issue settled, too.

according to Chuck Silvers, vax is broken in the same way
on the trunk as well.  it should be fixed on trunk.

YAMAMOTO Takashi