Subject: Re: panic: lockmgr: release of unlocked lock
To: Martin Husemann <martin@duskware.de>
From: Bill Studenmund <wrstuden@netbsd.org>
List: tech-kern
Date: 03/15/2005 13:55:16
--ZmUaFz6apKcXQszQ

On Tue, Mar 15, 2005 at 10:20:35PM +0100, Martin Husemann wrote:
> In case anyone happened to miss it: kern/29670 seems to talk about the
> same problem (and provides some gdb information)

Note: there are two different issues in this thread. The first seems to be
covered in PR 29670, and should be fixed in current. =20
sys/kern/vfs_lookup.c rev 1.57 is the one in question. I have requested it=
=20
be pulled into the 2.x and 2.0.x branches.

My understanding is that Manuel was seeing deadlock even after he applied=
=20
the fix I mailed out. Thus he is seeing a second issue. The lock trace=20
script should help with this latter issue.

Taek care,

Bill

--ZmUaFz6apKcXQszQ

--ZmUaFz6apKcXQszQ--