Subject: Re: NetBSD on HP c8000 Workstations (PA-8800 MP)
To: None <10.50@free.fr>
From: Douglas Wade Needham <cinnion@ka8zrt.com>
List: tech-kern
Date: 03/01/2005 13:46:10
	version=3.0.0
Sender: tech-kern-owner@NetBSD.org

I seriously doubt it.  HP has not made docs for any of their 800
series systems (which would almost certainly include the C8000 and my
own F10) available.  As a result, you would be stuck runing HP/UX, or
if you are luckier, a port of Linux done by HP.  8(

- Doug

Quoting 10.50@free.fr (10.50@free.fr):

--
Douglas Wade Needham - KA8ZRT        UN*X Consultant & UW/BSD kernel programmer
Email:  cinnion @ ka8zrt . com       http://cinnion.ka8zrt.com