Subject: Re: Getting "TLB IPI rendezvous failed..."
To: Manuel Bouyer <bouyer@antioche.lip6.fr>
From: Frank van der Linden <fvdl@netbsd.org>
List: tech-kern
Date: 01/26/2005 10:19:25
On Tue, Jan 25, 2005 at 04:52:38PM +0100, Manuel Bouyer wrote:
> CPU 0 interrupt level 0xd pending 0x0 depth 1
> panic: TLB IPI ...
> CPU 0 interrupt level 0xd pending 0x2000c400 depth 1
> CPU 1 interrupt level 0x0 pending 0x0 depth 0

Hi Manuel,

Can you also add INTRDEBUG to the kernel, so that we can interpret
the "pending" field? It doesn't look like there is anything special
in there, but it may be important anyway.

INTRDEBUG should print out a bunch of interrupt source information
at bootup, if you could send the output of that, that'd be great.

- Frank