Subject: Re:pmap initlialization
To: None <tech-kern@netbsd.org>
From: Kamal R. Prasad <kamalpr@yahoo.com>
List: tech-kern
Date: 01/02/2005 11:58:39
Hello,

 The problem below is being caused in xscale_setttb().
I am using a different module from lubbock, named
triton. It uses the Intel PXA255 chipset. But it has
an ffuart instead of a bbuart. It has a different
memory map and lubbock has a few extra peripherals.
But the cpu is the same and so mmu initialization
probably does not need any change. Can someone tell me
how to get xscale_setttb() to return and not freeze?

thanks
-kamal