Subject: Re: [cube@cubidou.net: Re: Moving ethfoo in the main tree]
To: Quentin Garnier <cube@cubidou.net>
From: Hubert Feyrer <hubert@feyrer.de>
List: tech-kern
Date: 12/13/2004 12:04:38
On Mon, 13 Dec 2004, Quentin Garnier wrote:
> qemu (emulators/qemu) is a vmware clone which can fully emulated
> network with a tap-like interface such as ethfoo.  qemu is a really
> neat piece of software.

Can you give more details here?

In particular, what I'd be interested in is multiple qemu instances,
and have them communicate between each other and with the host system (and
also from the host system to each qemu instance, of course).
Will that be possible with etherfoo? Do you happen to have a setup
example, maybe? :)

  - Hubert

--
NetBSD - Free AND Open!      (And of course secure, portable, yadda yadda)