Subject: [is@netbsd.org: Re: PCMCIA reset bug in netbsd]
To: None <tech-kern@netbsd.org>
From: Ignatios Souvatzis <is@netbsd.org>
List: tech-kern
Date: 11/15/2004 17:00:33
--pWyiEgJYm5f9v55/

I wonder whether somebody here can share his wisdom with us

In short: which part of the chipset driver should drive the PCMCIA slot
reset line --- and what is the minimum time required?

[reread port-amiga for the long version.]

Regards,
	-is

----- Forwarded message from Ignatios Souvatzis <is@netbsd.org> -----