Subject: re: LKM diff for review
To: None <cube@cubidou.net>
From: matthew green <mrg@eterna.com.au>
List: tech-kern
Date: 10/25/2004 20:32:04
   On Mon, Oct 25, 2004 at 12:01:14PM +0200, Peter Postma wrote:
   > I'm working on cleaning up the LKM code, here's my first diff for review:
   > changes the static array to a linked list. I've been running with this diff
   > for a while now and had no problems with LKM's so far.

   What other changes do you have in mind?  I don't think all cleaning up on
   Earth would make our LKM subsystem suck less.  Currently nobody would
   reasonably have more than a few modules so a static array is jsut fine.

i've at times loaded as many 15 lkm's... that's close to the stupid
static max.  i don't see any reason not to remove this limit...

.mrg.