Subject: Re: Your Amazon.com Inquiry
To: None <tech-kern@netbsd.org>
From: Amazon.com <partners-bankone@amazon.com>
List: tech-kern
Date: 06/08/2004 10:07:45
Thank you for writing to us.  Unfortunately, you have replied to an
e-mail address that can't accept incoming messages. However, this
automated response will direct you to the right place to answer your
questions.

If you have questions about your application, approval, the terms
of the credit card, or reward points, please contact Bank One at
(888) 247-4080.  You may also want to visit our Amazon.com
Platinum Visa Card page at:

http://www.amazon.com/visa

To unsubscribe from our promotional mailings, visit:

http://www.amazon.com/o/communication-preferences/

For answers to questions about our web site and services, visit:

http://www.amazon.com/help/

We hope our online resources meet all your needs. If you've explored
the above links but find you still need to get in touch with us, please
use the e-mail form in our online Help department.

Thank you for your interest in the Amazon.com Platinum Visa Card.

Sincerely,
Amazon.com Customer Service
http://www.amazon.com/